We welcome ANYONE, regardless of background or beliefs.
We want to be inclusive, not exclusive.
At Stonebrooke Church our beliefs are simple but essential. At the core, we believe that Jesus is the risen Son of God, the only way to a relationship with God.
The basics of our beliefs are listed below, but remember that this list is merely representative, not exhaustive.
- God is our creator. Everything, including us, exists for His purpose and pleasure.
- God has revealed Himself to us through His Word, Jesus Christ.
- God inspired humans to write scripture (the Bible) to help teach, guide, and correct us.
- We live in a broken world. Our relationship with God has been severed by sin.
- God became a man - Jesus Christ. God, the Father, sent Jesus to earth to live as our example and die as our substitute.
- We regain relationship with God by accepting and trusting the sacrifice of Jesus.
- Jesus actually came back to life and is alive today.
- God's Holy Spirit lives in us as believers. He leads, comforts, teaches and empowers us with gifts to serve.
- Every believer should be baptized and belong to a local church family.
- Jesus is coming back to the earth one day.
- Those who follow Jesus will live forever in His eternal kingdom.